Saudi Arabia is transforming within the spirit and text of the renewable energy project. Saudi Arabia believes that it predominantly depends on the private sector as it is the chosen partner providing key services in terms of energy, education, healthcare and transportation to achieve the goals of the National Transformation program and Vision 2030. The majority of investments are predicted to be concentrated in the energy sector, or the renewable energies sector in particular.
Saudi Arabia’s National Renewable Energy Program (NREP) is a long term, multifaceted renewable energy strategy designed to balance the domestic power mix in order to deliver economic stability and prosperity, whilst working towards carbon reduction commitments. The NREP is managed and executed by the Ministry of Energy, Industry and Mineral Resources (MEIM), directly supporting Saudi Arabia’s National Transformation Program (NTP) and Vision 2030.
Saudi Arabia’s renewable energy market is set for growth, supported by an abundant solar resource, land availability, an A-rated sovereign credit, and strong economy and logical strategies. The Kingdom’s plans are in line to achieve the VISION 2030, and diversify the energy mix and benefitting from the compelling economics of renewables like solar energy and wind energy. As government finances come under pressure in the low oil price environment, the Kingdom is seeking solutions to reduce subsidies for oil consumption and encourage clean energy generation technologies.
With a slump in the global oil prices, private capital Investment can be of tremendous influence in financing the power sector in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Public-Private partnerships can play a major role in the development of renewable energy generation and infrastructure. With a highly ambitious plan laid out by the Ministry of Energy, Industry and Mineral Resources, the kingdom is looking for development of the Private sector. With extended support from the ministry, the project is largely aimed at the well-being of all stakeholders in the energy sector, right from policy makers to government authorities, end users and suppliers.
Emphasis would be laid on the following areas:
- Understanding Saudi Arabia’s Renewable Energy Potential
- Energy Finance
- Solar Energy Components
- Wind Energy, Geothermal and Waste to Energy Components
- Monitoring, Storage and Transmission
- Developments in renewable Energy Sector
Functional areas lined up for Discussion:
- Global Technical and Infrastructural collaborations.
- Investments and outputs from Renewable Energy Generation.
- Market Outlook, Developing Trends and Future of renewable Energy in Saudi Arabia
- Power generation and transmission efficiencies.
- Smart Airport/Building Technologies
- Waste management and treatment at micro level
- Solar Fields Utilization.
- Solar Air Conditioning.
- Development in Efficiencies for Renewable Energy generation.
- Water Desalination using Solar Energy
- Developing trends in Hybrid Renewable Energy System
- Geo Thermal Energy
- Carbon Footprint Measurement And its impact on the Environment
- Green Information Technology.
Gain first hand insights into the Kingdom’s upcoming renewable energy projects
Develop relationships and grow your connections
Engage in one to one discussions with industry experts to uncover solutions
Witness some of the latest technological advancements from across the globe showcased
Re-educate yourself on the best practices from across the world
Be a part of immersive round table discussions and workshops
Government Organizations and Undertaking
Finance and Investment Houses
Solar PV Manufacturers
Concentrated Solar Companies
Wind Turbine Manufacturers
Water Desalination Companies
Power Storage Companies
Solar Air Conditioners
Waste to Energy Companies
Renewable Energy Associations
Trade Councils and Embassies
© All rights reserved for Renewable Energy KSA